Unit: Station 48, located at 3762 West Lake Road Erie, PA 16505
Houses: Engine 482, Engine 483, Ladder 489, Rescue 485, Primary Rescue Boat (depending on the season)
Station 48 is the primary fire station for West Lake. The station features five (5) apparatus bays, maintenance room (with hose dryer, cascade system and full work bench), men and womens locker rooms, bunk room capable of sleeping six (6), large meeting/training room, full kitchen, firefighters office, board of directors meeting room, quartermaster room, day room, offices for the Chiefs, President, Tresurer and Secretary.
Unit: Station 49, located at 2942 West 12th Street Erie, PA 16505
Houses: Truck 487, secondary rescue boat (depending on season)
Station 49 is our secondary station. The station features two (2) apparatus bays, an office, meeting room, day room, men and womens bathrooms and a large second story storage area.
Unit : Engine 482
- 2005 Marion Pumper, housed at Station 48
- Primary Pumper out of Station 48
Engine 482 is the primary engine for West Lake. It is first to respond to any structure fires, fire alarms, outside fires, etc. It is second due to the Airport for any aircraft emergencies.
Unit : Engine 483
2017 Marion Rescue/Pumper, housed at Station 48
- Will be Primary Rescue out of Station 48
Engine 483 is the primary rescue out of Station 48. It is the first out apparatus for vehicle accidents, aircraft emergencies, carbon monoxide alarms and any other type of rescue. It is the secondary engine for all fires and alarms, as well as the second due apparatus for water rescues.
Unit : Engine 484
- 1997 KME Pumper, housed at Station 49
- Primary Rescue/Pumper out of Station 49
Engine 484 is the primary engine/rescue house out of Station 49. 484 was the primary rescue for the department until April, 2018, when it was replaced by Engine 483. Engine 484 is for sale and will be the last out apparatus for the department until it sells.
Unit : Ladder 489
- 2011 Marion - 75' Aerial, housed at Station 48
- Second out on all fire responses
Ladder 489 is the second due for all fires within West Lake's district. It is the primary apparatus for any RIT calls we are dispatched to.
Unit : Rescue 485
- 2017 Ford F550 (2005 Marion Body) - Light Rescue, housed at Station 48
- Primary QRV and Water Rescue out of Station 48
- Secondary Rescue out of Station 48
Unit : Truck 487
- 2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty, housed at Station 49
- Primary QRV out of Station 49
- Primary use for all Fire Police
Unit : Rescue 486
- 2007 Husky Air Boat, housed at Station 48
- Primary Ice Boat, in service winter seasons
Unit : Rescue 498
- 2014 Zodiac Rescue Boat, housed at Station 49
- Primary Water Rescue Craft out of Station 49
- Operated all seasons except winter